The JACS Backpack is designed to be attached directly to the rear of the harness, and can be connected or removed on the go - without the need to remove the baby-carrier or harness, essential when contents need to be retrieved quickly and easily. It's so practical and functional, you can release it from the harness without breaking your stride.
Say goodbye to carrying gear that doesn't work with your carrier - and no more extra straps getting in the way, or creating a potential hazard for your passenger!
You can also use the Backpack as a normal off-system DaySack - giving you the option to use it as your go to bag for non-babycarrying use too.
The recent design upgrade now also gives you the option to attach the backpack to the front of the harness, when back-carrying a child - giving you even more carrying functionality, flexibility, and weight distribution.
The innovative Adaptor Straps also enable the Backpack to be used off-system, as a standard daysack, when the harness is not in use. Perfect for everyday carrying needs.
Need to carry more gear? The JACS Backpack features an expander zip, giving you some extra storage capacity when needed.
Constructed from tough MIL-SPEC 1000D Cordura, with air-mesh backed shoulder straps, and cushioned back panels. The Backpack has the following features:
- Volume - approximately 12 litres
- Connected via 4 SRB’s (utilising 2 of the existing baby carrier mounting points)
- Shoulder strap and hip/waist attachment points enable quick and easy backpack and harness connection or removal on the move
- Front or back carry position for optimum weight distribution when used with the Harness and Baby Carrier - helping counterbalance the weight of the baby/child when carried in either the front or back carry configuration
- No snagging risk to baby – attachment points are clear of baby carrier zone
- 3 storage compartments – one large main compartment, one smaller external zipped pouch (ideal for small "go to" gear), and a concealed 2.5 litre hydration bladder pocket with left and right drinking tube access (which can also be used to store a changing mat)
- 3/4 length opening to main compartment, allows easy access when packing or retrieving larger items
- Additional MOLLE type connection points
- Expander zip for increased storage capacity
- Off-system use by connecting innovative adaptor straps to the backpack connection points
- Provides compact storage for the harness, baby-carrier, and chest-pouch components, when not in use