Limited Lifetime Warranty
The JACS range of products is constructed from military grade materials, and has been designed to withstand the challenges of the parenting battlefield. As such, you can expect them to be extremely durable and hardwearing. With that in mind, we offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products, excluding babycarrier liners/inserts.
This warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser. In order to activate the warranty, a Product Registration Form must be completed. All refunds and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Babyjacs UK Ltd.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear
- Damage or defects resulting from repair or alteration of the product
- Damage or defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Damages resulting from third party handling (such as airline or airport baggage handling staff)
- Damage or defects resulting from improper storage (such as outdoors, in extreme high temperature locations, or in damp environments)
- Cosmetic damages that do not affect the functionality of the product (such as scratches or stained fabrics).
- Any damage to, loss of the contents of a bag, loss of use, loss of time, or similar expenses are not covered
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Products without receipt or proof of purchase
- Products that are not purchased through an approved Babyjacs UK Ltd. retailer (online or in-store)
Warranty Repair Policy Details
If your item qualifies under our warranty, it is your responsibility to return the damaged or defective item to us. Once we have received this, your claim will be evaluated within 14 days. If the claim meets our guidelines, we will repair or exchange your product at our discretion.
When sending your items to us for a warranty claim we recommend using a trackable service.