The JACS Baby-Carrier is designed to enable both front and back carrying, dependent on the age of the child.
Constructed from tough MIL-SPEC 1000D Cordura, with an air-mesh inner for comfort and breathability. The Baby-Carrier has the following features:
- Attached to the front or back of the harness via 4 x Side Release Buckles (SRB’s) and 2 x Nite Ize stainless steel load tested slidelock karabiners
- Fully adjustable for all sized babies from 3 months up to 3 years – approx. 3.5kg to 15kg - with adjustment for height and width via 6 connection points
- Adjustable carry height – dependent on height of user
- 20cm wide seat base - providing ample knee-to-knee support for younger babies
- Ventilated head support - can be folded down and retained in place for front facing carry position
- Easily removable cotton comfort liners – enabling easy changing/washing in the event of “nappy accidents” without the need to wash the carrier unit as a whole - the carrier can also be used without a liner
- Zipped cargo storage pouch, with a velcro "loop" patch for adding your own badges, morale patches, or name tapes.
- 3 rows of MOLLE loop attachments on the front of the carrier allow for a variety of accessories to be carried, or additional items or pouches to be attached
- Optional Back Carry Straps (included in the Complete Package) to enable safe and secure back-carrying of children from approximately 9-12 months onwards